Friday, May 15, 2009

Easter remnants




It's been approximately 33 days since Easter Sunday and I'm still finding this crap in all sorts of weird places -fake grass from Easter baskets. It's like a green plastic plague that refuses to go away. It sticks to the broom, the dog, the furniture and sometimes the children.

This is one of many domestic issues that I probably wouldn't have noticed before my conversion to stay-at-home dad status. I keep fighting the good fight, throwing away these annoying strands of debris, but just when I think I'm winning another one pops up someplace. It may be breeding - can't say for certain. I've even found some in the dog's piles in our backyard. Apparently she's eaten some of it before. Maybe if I don't give her dog food for a couple days she'll eat more of it.

Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. To use a phrase I heard a lot growing up from our mother directed at our father, "You big boob."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found this to be true.lol. It amazes me every year how this stuff seems to pop up all over the house even long after the holiday

    ReplyDelete

Any questions, comments, or subjects that you'd like to see addressed, please feel free to share.